Testimonials – what our clients say about us
RJust some of the comments from our many satisfied customers.
- Thanks David it was nice dealing with a professional house clearance company, out of three quotes yours came in tops. Well done EasyClear.
Peter Best, Chelsea solicitor
- • I was moving house and one of my big concerns was how to safely move the stuff to the new place and carry out professional cleaning throughout my current 3 bedroom house afterwards. I literally had 3 days to hand over the keys for the old house. I rang EasyClear and while I spoke to them on the phone they already eased my stress away by ensuring that they would take care of everything including the cleaning afterwards and at a price I couldn’t believe. Their team turned up on time. They brought protective material for my furniture and appliances. They wrapped and loaded everything very professionally. They even helped me put some of the stuff away in my new garage. Next morning they provided us with very friendly professional cleaning staff along with all necessary equipment. Everything was finished on time and I was able to return the keys to the estate agent on time. Very happy and would highly recommend them …
Shahid, Epsom, Surrey
- Fast, efficient service
Tooting Property Services, Tooting
- I thought I would put pen to paper to thank you and your staff for the services you have provided over these last three years or so. Having had a bad experience in the past I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and efficiency from yourself down to your cheery team. The service you provide is second to none, carry on with the good work, I’m sure you will go from strength to strength. I have no hesitation in recommending you in the future.
Paul Harty, Local Director , Gascoigne-Pees
- I know I can rely on EasyClear to provide a top quality, professional service delivered by courteous, efficient staff. And, in a business where security and confidentiality is so important, it’s great to know I can put my complete trust in them.
Bank of England, London
- I could not have been more pleased with the service I received from EasyClear. I found the whole team to be professional and diligent. My project required the clearance of 13,500 sq.ft of office and accommodation spread over six floors of an old Georgian town house. Not an easy task, but from my initial correspondence with EasyClear, I was left feeling confident and secure they could handle the job. With a mix of ‘rubbish’ as well as valuables, the team identified what must stay and successfully removed without fuss all items that I needed clearing. The work was conducted swiftly without any damage by courteous, considerate and personable EasyClear staff. I would thoroughly recommend EasyClear to colleagues, family and friends – many thanks again!
- Please pass on our thanks to the team who helped us with our clearance yesterday. They were polite, helpful and hard working – even when confronted with our 6’9″ statue! We will certainly be in touch again when we move offices next year.
- I have been very satisfied with the services I got from EasyClear. Very professional and timely service.
- I am writing to thank you for the efficient, prompt and clean work that your company did when the embassy was in need of your service. Good job!
Apostolic Nunciature, Wimbledon
- I booked EasyClear to empty the remaining items I had left in my house prior to selling it. On the day they arrived early and we negotiated a price – which in this case turned out to cost me nothing as some of the larger items I had for removal were of sufficient value to cover EasyClear’s cost. The two chaps in attendance from EasyClear then took over and emptied the flat in super quick time. I was impressed by the friendly and efficient service.
John Mulvee, Streatham
- Thanks again to you and your team for doing such a sterling job at my parent’s house. I was really impressed with not only the speed at which you cleared everything, but also the professional manner you and the team conducted yourselves. As I said to you at the time, it was a really difficult job for us to do, not physically, but emotionally. Many thanks.
- I am happy to provide this testimonial for EasyClear having utilised their services on projects over the last few years. We initially sourced them through Yell.com as a company that would carry out a site clearance of unwanted furniture from a City of London office where we had been appointed by our client to carry out various office refurbishment works. Since then, we have carried out a number of commercial refurbishment/relocation schemes for end-user clients throughout London and the Home Counties, whereby we have utilised the various services and skills of EasyClear: site demolition and waste clearance, furniture removals, erection of existing and new furniture, transfer of furniture between sites, provision of storage facilities etc. I have always found that EasyClear will provide a prompt and efficient service, with good overall management of site operatives and excellent client liaison. We have been complimented by a number of our clients on the professional way in which EasyClear have carried out their duties and I would have no hesitation in recommending EasyClear to others.
Jim Knowles, Project Manager, Sandell Interiors Ltd.
- EasyClear could not have been more efficient or more helpful. The whole job – in a difficult to clear five story house – was done in barely half a day. No damage to the winding stairs. No litter left in the basement. No fuss about parking in a restricted area. And the price was only two thirds of what I anticipated! I hope never to be involved in a house move again. But if I am, EasyClear will do the clearing.
The Right Honourable The Lord Hattersley PC, London
- As a solicitor I required a professional, reliable and efficient valuation service on behalf of a client. EasyClear was able to deliver on all fronts. I have no hesitation in recommending EasyClear to my colleagues as I am confident that they are leaders in the field of personal property valuation.
Shearman Bowen & Co Solicitors, London
- Thank you for your work clearing our house in Norbury and all the hard work your men put in. It was a big job but overall it went well and we were delighted that we were able to offset the clearance cost with the three hundred pounds you got for us by arranging to auction off a couple of pieces of furniture.